Thursday 14 August 2014

No news is.......Good News???

How can it possibly be day two of my new blog and I have no idea what to say?

Actually I have plenty to say, but no time to do it in.

You know those times when everything seems to collide in your life? Today is one of those.  Busy work, husband that needs some loving and attention, and my role supporting the orienteering community in SA requires urgent attention TODAY.

Sometimes trying to keep all the balls in the air is just a bit too hard,  but tomorrow is my last day at work before a holiday and if I can just make it to the end of tomorrow there will be plenty of light at the end of the tunnel.... That reminds me of the fantastic glow worm tunnel that we visited in NSW at Easter time. In the middle of the curved tunnel it was pitch black and you could really see the glow worms brightly when  the torches were turned off. Maybe that is a story for another time, as I highly recommend the drive and walk to get to it.

If you would like to know more right now can I recommend that you read more Here


Photo © Ropewerx. Ropewerx offer tours to Glow Worm Tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment