Tuesday 2 September 2014

Blaugust is over

Learning to Blog has created an enjoyable learning curve.


Well, Blaugust is over and therefore there is no expectation of daily Blauging any more, although no-one ever put pressure on.

Learning to use a Galaxy Note at the same time has, I suspect, made it a little more complicated, and has certainly raised the need for careful editing, as the interpretive text is a bit of a challenge.

I've found the experience enjoyable , as learning almost always is.

I've discovered that there is a whole other world out there to learn about, and that writing a good blog is one challenge, and getting people to read it is another.

I've also discovered the joy of receiving comments on the blog.

Blogging has helped me to reflect.

The blog has forced me to reflect a little. It reminds me of the months when  I put up a photo a day on Facebook  http://fatmumslim.com.au/category/photo-a-day-2/#
The exercise encouraged me to stop and notice the little things in life.  With the photos it was physical things I was noticing.   With the blog it is more the mental.


Thank you for coming along with me


I would just like to say thanks to those of you who have come along on the journey. I appreciate your encouragement and I've enjoyed your feedback too. 

The future of luvapuzzle


I thought I would struggle to find things to blog about, but I have a growing list of ideas.   Some are concepts that I would like to discuss, some are more practical.  And using the blog to record travel experiences has worked pretty well, so I will probably keep on doing that too, when we have a chance to enjoy that. 

So the future may well hold blogs regarding:
  • Travel
  • Things people have said that I'd like to explore
  • Recipe discoveries
  • Orienteering
  • Geocaching
  • Life skills
  • Places that interest me
  • Cultural phenomena
  • Anything else that takes my fancy.
I hope to keep learning about how to write a good blog, and to continue to improve. 

Thanks for coming along on the journey so far, and I look forward to your company in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment