Saturday 4 July 2015

Preparing to leave

Well, our last days at work are completed, but there is still so much to do before we leave on our big holiday.

Still lots of accommodation to book and travel to book. Internet, phone and other technology are still to be sorted too.

So we head into our second to last weekend in Australia following the usual pattern of our lives for just a couple more days before we break the mold.

One of my plans was to break this blog out from its mothballs and make sure I could still use it. It might get a lot of use in the next couple of months I think.

Camera

One of the great things which has already happened in prep for the big trip is a new camera. I've purchased a Lumix DMC-TZ70 which I think will be ideal for travel Still light and small, but capable of much more creativity and flexibility than the old one it should be great.

I'm still learning to use it, but pretty pleased with some of the shots already, so I'm very hopeful that I've made a good choice.

Here is one of the photos from the new toy for you to admire.


Now I will be off to get about my normal Saturday jobs, knowing that one more step has been made toward being organised for the trip away.
Catch you soon folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment