Sunday 19 May 2019

Thomas Hill and Mount Misery

Apparently in the UK it is generally agreed that a mountain is of a height of at least 2000 feet (610 metres) . I couldn't find one for Australia  but we did discuss how Thomas Hill felt like a mountain when we did Graham's walk the other day. 

I took a few pictures and thought I would share them with the group. Sorry I don't have much time for words as we are getting ready for a trip away.

the walk route

There are some interesting sculptures based on the names of the mountain bike tracks.  This one is Ballistic.

Morning tea break at the top of Thomas Hill with a great view. Still some fog curling in some gullies.

Sculpture on Thomas Hill




Mt Misery. (our lunch stop) 

Graham promised some echidna sightings and sure enough...

I think these were the ones he was promising though. 



Lovely property that we passed on t he way up and down.
A perfect sunny day.


No comments:

Post a Comment